Traveling is so exciting that it can be really difficult to choose where to head next! Asia offers some of the most beautiful sights and exciting cultures that the world has to offer. It’s so large that there are also an endless amount of places you can visit there. Here are eight great places that you should consider traveling next in Asia!
- Thailand — Thailand is one of the most beautiful places you could visit in the world. It is also somewhere you can go to see a completely different culture come to life! Bangkok is the capital of Thailand, and is famous for its crazy nightlife. Beauty and culture all in one place! A must-see for any traveler.
- India — If you are looking for sights, you should consider perhaps to travel India. Here you can see the glorious Taj Mahal, a wonder of the world, for yourself. It’s beautiful architecture and amazing history makes this monument well worth a visit to the country.
- Bali — Bali is one of the most famous romantic destinations in the world! This is the perfect place to head in Asia if you are traveling for your honeymoon. Spend your days soaking in the views, visiting spas, and eating candlelight dinners. A beautiful destination for two.
- Japan — Japan is another country you should head to for the culture. The cities, such as Tokyo and Osaka are great destinations to head to for the city buzz and shopping. The tech capital of the world will offer you super-speedy trains, as well as ‘washlet’ toilets!
- Vietnam — Vietnam is another destination you should choose if you are searching for outstanding natural beauty. Visit the country’s stunning white sand beaches and trek through its terrain. This will provide you with a real insight into the world’s stunning natural forms.
- Nepal — Nepal is a great place to visit if you are looking for an adventure. Home to the tallest mountain in the world, why not train up before you go, and climb Mount Everest? I can only imagine the incredible sense of achievement this would give you!
- China — China is such a big country that it has plenty of different places there that you might want to go and visit. Last year I posted a blog saying that I would love to go to Suzhou for NYE! Other cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong would all be amazing and rewarding places to go and see. If you don’t feel like visiting somewhere as busy as the cities, why not see the Great Wall Of China? There are many different sections of it you could choose to visit, so be sure to do your research.
- Singapore — Singapore is a city-state just off the coast of Malaysia and is a global financial center. It’s expensive but worth it! Here you can visit the Marina Bay, which is right in the city, for shops and astounding views. The Singapore flyer would also be very exciting!
So, when are you leaving? Go on, enjoy Asia!