You know you’re in Hollywood when..
Kardashian matriarch and branding expert Kris Jenner has was selected as the keynote speaker for Nazarian Institute’s ThingBIG 2020 conference. Back for its third year, the conference returned to Los Angeles, CA on January 11-12, 2020 with expert panels and speakers covering BRANDING + INNOVATION + GROWTH.
This annual conference helps attendees take real-life expertise and translate it into a cohesive message through digital and social media development, experiential branding and marketing with an emphasis on luxury/concierge-style services. In today’s digital age, the necessity for digital education and collaboration across all sectors is only increasing in its importance, and that’s why the Nazarian Institute is here to connect like-minded professionals with the knowledge of how to expand as a brand, strategize with innovation, and concentrate on targeted areas of personal and professional growth.
Additional ThinkBIG 2020 speakers included:
- Dr. Shino Bay – Dermatologist and Physician Thought Leader
- Dr. Steven Dayan – Facial Plastic Surgeon and Physician Thought Leader
- Dr. Melissa Klausmeyer – Plastic Surgeon and Physician Thought Leader
- Deborah Deras – Social Media and Speaking Expert
- Cathy Heller – Host of #1 Podcast Don’t Keep Your Day Job and Best Selling Author
- Tiffany Couch – Forensic Accountant and Best Selling Author of The Thief in Your Company
- Jonathan Jacques – Founder of Viral Secrets
For more information, visit nazarianinstitute.org
and follow @thinkbig + @drsheilanazarian on Instagram and Nazarian Plastic Surgery on Facebook.
Thanks again for having us!