It came and went and ended with a bang! Actually, it ended with a giant dust storm! Coachella was awesome this year despite the lack of holograms (didn’t R Kelly make up for it?). RHCP rocked the house, La Roux threw down in style and of course Yeah Yeah Yeah’s and The XX were unbelievable. Then there was Hot Chip, Tanlines, Tame Impala and oh the list goes on. Oh yes, and lest I forget to mention the infamous Neon Carnival. Anyone catch a glimpse of Leo? Can’t wait for next year!! Here are some of my favorite shots :
- BodyFactory Skin Care Opens its Third Location in NYC Along With A Major Update to Their Customer Experience
- Andy Blank Launches Innovative and Accessible Original Art
- Mother’s Day Getaway?! Sign us up!
- …DIARRABLU! Creative Mathematician Launches Experiential Fashion Flagship
- Ten Perfect Ways to Enjoy Italy