It came and went and ended with a bang! Actually, it ended with a giant dust storm! Coachella was awesome this year despite the lack of holograms (didn’t R Kelly make up for it?). RHCP rocked the house, La Roux threw down in style and of course Yeah Yeah Yeah’s and The XX were unbelievable. Then there was Hot Chip, Tanlines, Tame Impala and oh the list goes on. Oh yes, and lest I forget to mention the infamous Neon Carnival. Anyone catch a glimpse of Leo? Can’t wait for next year!! Here are some of my favorite shots :
- Celebrate the End of Summer with Ron Barceló’s Last Concho
- 5 Great Places for Wine Lovers to Retire Affordably
- Highlights from The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo in Los Angeles
- Our Fave Tex-Mex Spot El Tejano Just Opened A New Location in Woodland Hills!
- How To Brighten Up Your Face- Minimalist Makeup Guide