It came and went and ended with a bang! Actually, it ended with a giant dust storm! Coachella was awesome this year despite the lack of holograms (didn’t R Kelly make up for it?). RHCP rocked the house, La Roux threw down in style and of course Yeah Yeah Yeah’s and The XX were unbelievable. Then there was Hot Chip, Tanlines, Tame Impala and oh the list goes on. Oh yes, and lest I forget to mention the infamous Neon Carnival. Anyone catch a glimpse of Leo? Can’t wait for next year!! Here are some of my favorite shots :
- Want To Go To French Fry Heaven? Check out FRY MADNESS in DTLA
- A Beautiful Day At The Makeup Show LA
- FUNKSHION Announces It’s Latest Platform: The Future Powered By MINI – A 3 Day Interactive Experience On Sustainable Fashion
- NOMINATIONS FOR THE FASHION AWARDS 2018 IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SWAROVSKI ANNOUNCED
- Now Announcing… The Winners of the 2018 CinéFashion Film Awards!