It came and went and ended with a bang! Actually, it ended with a giant dust storm! Coachella was awesome this year despite the lack of holograms (didn’t R Kelly make up for it?). RHCP rocked the house, La Roux threw down in style and of course Yeah Yeah Yeah’s and The XX were unbelievable. Then there was Hot Chip, Tanlines, Tame Impala and oh the list goes on. Oh yes, and lest I forget to mention the infamous Neon Carnival. Anyone catch a glimpse of Leo? Can’t wait for next year!! Here are some of my favorite shots :
- A Merry Little Shop & Stroll
- Boozy Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dollar Oysters & MORE at The Independence Santa Monica!
- Quality Skincare for ALL: Non Gender Specific Launches at Neiman Marcus
- 101 North Eatery & Bar Creates New Halloween Cocktail Kit INCLUDING Alcohol Local Los Angeles Restaurant Gets In the Halloween Spirit
- Move over avocados, say hello to Chickpea Toast