It’s officially summer, and Speechless has everything you need to leave them… well… speechless! Since 2001, Speechless dresses has earned a reputation for on-trend, jaw-dropping pieces that leave an impression. I was so stoked to try some pieces of their new collection, which is bursting with top trends that are inspired by celebrity red carpet and runway themes:
- Dramatic skirts with high-waists, delicate layers of dreamy tulle and structured, wire hems in blush-worthy shades of wine and pink;
- Embroidered and hand-beaded bodices for an enticing twist on sexy, vintage glam with lace, pearl and crystal beading. You’ll see shimmering feminine embellishments in classic shades of mauve and nude;
- Intricate laces accented with sparkles of glitter, foil, and sequins add texture and a powerful pop to classic shades of millennial pink, lilac, and tiffany blue;
- Statement florals add a whimsical romance to full, yet graceful, dress silhouettes;
- Illusion cut-outs and back detailing expose a hint of skin with lattice straps, low backs, halter necklines and fanciful bows;
- Pockets add a comfortable, relaxed feel to even the most sophisticated pieces.
Inspired by bold, free-spirited play, (just like my life!) the entire Speechless line is captivating, pairing luxe fabrics and careful attention to the smallest details. “Our design process begins with one question: what do we want to wear right now?” says Speechless Creative Director, Mari Forge, “From there, we socialize, shop, sketch, source and bring these styles to life!”
Are you a floral fashionista, vintage vixen, or spicy starlet? Shop the full collection at Macy’s, Windsor and Nordstrom and be sure to follow Speechless on Instagram @SpeechlessDresses for the latest style inspirations, guaranteed to #LeaveThemSpeechless.
Here are some pix shot by Jay Price!
Which dress is your favorite?