With summer heating up, there’s no better way to cool down than with everyone’s favorite refreshing summer sip – a Root Beer Float! Just in time for National Root Beer Float Day (August 6th), I wanted to touch base to recommend the perfect sidekick to your vanilla ice cream, Virgil’s Handcrafted Root Beer.
Every ingredient in Virgil’s is all-natural – which means no preservatives, no aspartame and no artificial colors. Better yet, Virgil’s offers a Zero Sugar Root Beer option as well that is zero calories and certified ketogenic for those looking for a healthier rendition of the summertime treat.
See below for Virgil’s classic Root Beer Float recipe! Cheers!
- Get a nice tall glass (preferably a mighty mug!)
- Drop one scoop of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the glass
- Pour Virgil’s root beer over the scoop until it fills up about halfway
- Drop another scoop of vanilla ice cream into the mix
- Fill to the top of the glass with Virgil’s!
- Grab a spoon and experiment with your preferred balance of ice cream and root beer in each bite